tirsdag 28. mars 2017

Peaceful


Disse bildene er så flotte.....eller stedet var så flott og jeg føler ikke at jeg får det ordentlig frem på bildene.....men, men, bildene i hodet er der da :)

These pictures are so great.....or the place was so fantastic and I feel that I did not really manage to capture it in the photos.....but I have the "pictures" in my head :)

I have used:

- scraps
- watercolors
- stencil from Tim Holtz
- stamps from Prima, Kaisercraft and Lost and Found
- various flowers
- wood veneer
- chipboard - unknown
- die cut unknown and letters from QK

Thanks for looking :)







I participate in following challenges:

- Berry 71 bleu - March Mood board Challenge - 31.3

I was inspired by the colors :)












- Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - March 2017 - use chipboard and somethig old from your stash - 30.3

I have used old flowers that has been in the hous for a very long time :)

- More Mixed Media - Anything goes + Optional green - 31.3

- The Scrappy Sketches - Challenge #4 /2017 - Layout sketch - 28.3














- Paper Issues - Mix it up Monday - Create texture on your project by using some sort of wet media - 1.4 

3 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful mix of colors and great job on the background! I like it very much. Thanks for sharing at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge. Eli

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful...love the styling! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

    SvarSlett
  3. great layout! thank you for joining us at The Scrappy Sketches :)

    SvarSlett