søndag 26. juni 2016

Chinese food - Guest Designer at The Scrappy Sketches - Norway


Jeg vant en utfordring hos The Scrappy Sketches og ble spurt om jeg ville være gjestedesigner, og det ville jeg selvfølgelig :)

I won a challenge at The Scrappy Sketches and was asked if I wanted to be a guestdesigner, and of course I would be that.

The challenge was this sketch:













And here is my take on the sketch:

I have used:

- withe bazzill
- paper from My Minds Eye and a lot of scraps
- dottie ann
- chipboard details unknown
- dottie ann
- unknown flower

Thanks for looking :)







I participate in following challenges:

Off the Rails Scrapbooking - June Challenge, Mood board - 30.6
Use your name and where you are from eg Sam - USA.














- Paper Issues - Take 5 Tuesday - 30.6

I have chosen:
- the color white
- patterned paper
- sticker (the chinese squared buttons are stickers)
- two different fonts
- cardstock
- a flower




3 kommentarer:

  1. Love how your photo blends so well with your paper cluster. Great use of patterns and texture as well. Lovely page. Thanks for joining us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
    Louise xo

    SvarSlett
  2. That's a lovely page.... beautifully designed and the colours are just perfect for our Off The Rails challenge :) Thanks for joining in!!!

    SvarSlett
  3. Such a beautiful page, love your design. Thanks for joining us at OTR :)

    SvarSlett