tirsdag 1. desember 2015

New guitar - Guest Designer at Scrap Our Stash

I have been asked to be a Guest Designer at Scrap Our Stash and of course I want to :)
It is an honour :)

The Challenge is to inlcude an item from your stash for each letter in the word D-I-E-C-U-T-S


I have used the following:

D -Dusty Attic chipboard
I - ink
E - torn Edges
C - circles - chipboard - bottle Caps
U - the letter U in the song title (this was a hard one)
T - tissue tape, Tim Holtz
S - stamps, scraps, metal embellishment from Storyteller


Daniel got a guitar from his Uncle an Aunt for his 7`th Birthday :)
I do not know why he wanted a guitar because he could not play on it, but he liked to sit and try "play" on it :)
(I have to say that he can aqtually play a little guitar today...15 years old :) )

I have used:

- paper from Daisyd`s
- scraps + bookpaper
- chipboard from Dusty Attic + Maya Road
- letters from Heidi Swapp + Basic Grey
- metal embellishment from Storyteller
- tissuetape from Tim Holtz
- bottle caps (unknown)
- stamp from The Kaiserkraft

Thanks for looking :)







I participate in following challenges:

- Cards and Scrap.nl - Scrapuitdaging 30 - clips - 14.12






1 kommentar: