torsdag 22. januar 2015

Bumping Cars - Guest Designer

In November I received a nice email with question if I would be a guest designer at



And of course I wanted to :)
Thank you for asking me :)

Competition is currently underway, so come on and join :)

JANUARY inspiration by Fintan Magee. No set criteria but you have to tell how you were inspired :)




I had funfair pictures from May 17th and found that they would suit fine for this theme and colors.

Want to see the details of how I created the background you can see this on scrapping.no 

Here is my LO :)







I have used:

- Burgundy and white bazzill
- scraps
- Distress ink, Distress paint, Distress stain
- stencil from Panduro
- stamps from North Star Stamp, Kreativ Hobby, Prima
- buttons
- letters from Tim Holtz and some very old chipboard I had (unknown)
- clock from Maya Road
- signs are cut from a sheet
- arrows from Spellbinders

Thanks for looking :)


3 kommentarer:

  1. Forbauser meg ikke et sekund at du ble spurt om å være gjestedesigner! Du er jo helt rå både på kort og LO'er! Jeg blir alltid sittende og glane og glane i en hel evighet på LO'ene dine. De er helt utrolige, fyllt med stilige detaljer, flotte farger og en fantastisk sammensetning.
    God helg!
    klem Unni

    SvarSlett
  2. Love your layout,fab pics and details.xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Kor utrolig stilig!!!Alle de knall stilige detaljene, kan nesten ikke se meg mett :)

    SvarSlett